the life of a modern hippy

the life of a modern hippy

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Life Lately......

Tons of things have been going on in my life lately. First of all I am the new Vice-President for the Arkansas Tech PRSSA Chapter. Congrats to the other new officers as well it is going to be an amazing year!
The weather is warm and I am so ready for the lake. Summer is my favorite time of the year and the more I'm outside walking around campus or taking a jog the more I want to be on the boat on the lake just floating along and enjoying life. My family goes to the lake at all different time throughout the summer. Spending time with my family is a very big deal to me so I love just escaping to the lake and getting to relax. If I could actually be away from my phone for more than an hour I would probably relax a little more.
Its already time to start making schedules for the fall. Its stressful but at the sametime I am so ready for a little change in pace. I found out I will be living in South Hall again! This is pretty exciting for all of you that don't know South Hall is pretty much THE place to be these days. I'll be living with my best friend and sister Paige. Fall 2010 is going to be a great semester I got all of the classes I wanted and I can't wait for fall recruitment to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment