the life of a modern hippy

the life of a modern hippy

Thursday, January 21, 2010


My first blog. What exactly are you supposed to write in your first ever blog? Maybe all about yourself, about the people in your life, who you are, if not then oh well but that is where I shall begin. My name is Chelsea. I am from a small town in Arkansas. Cedarville to be exact. It is a quaint little town that doesn't see too much drama within its forest covered hills. I love it there. Don't get me wrong the city is a lovely place to be but the place I call home with all of its trees is right where I want to be. To give a great description of my hometown I would just simply tell you to listen to the song Small Town USA by Justin Moore. It is a perfect song to explain everything about Cedarville and its charm. Now to my family. My parents are divorced so I guess that technically means that I now have four parents instead of the typical two. My dad and stepmom are pretty great but my mom and stepdad are the best by far. I love all of my parents though. My mom is like my best friend. She is simply one of a kind. There are no other mothers like her that is for sure. I have one real legit brother, Dylan and two step sisters and two other step brothers. My siblings make my life interesting.
Well then now that the home life is out of the way I can tell you about the part of my life that is sure to fill up my blog, college. I am unfortunately just a tiny little freshman at Arkansas Tech University. I am a Journalism-Public Relations major. I am a member of the Delta Zeta sorority here at Tech. My big sis is Erica Hill. I love My BIG! Anything that has to do with the Beatles is completely amazing to me. The Beatles, the sixties, Delta Zeta, peace signs, the beach, shoes, and big purses are some of my favorite things in the world. My life is average. Its me...sometimes it might be boring or dull but those are the moments when I can reflect and cherish every moment I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment