the life of a modern hippy

the life of a modern hippy

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Take Opprotunities & Chances

Lately my life has been going right as I have planned. There are a few things I would like to improve on such as my study habits or the amount of time I spend wasting time or getting into shape at the gym but for the most part I am happy with the way things are going. I have amazing friends and amazing sisters, the greatest family life could ask for, I'm going to college and one day I will have an amazing career. This semester I've accomplished a couple of my goals already. I hold a chair position in Delta Zeta. I have also joined PRSSA and plan to run for an exec position. I want to be involved on my campus and the more involved I am the more things I can have experience with. My advice to incoming freshman would have to be to get involved on our campus. Arkansas Tech offers so many opprotunities to get involved so take those and use them to your advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment