the life of a modern hippy

the life of a modern hippy

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

all you need is love



The Beatles inspire me to write. Not only do I want to write I want to sing and dance and just have fun and be wild, young, and free. I love my life right now espeically since the Beatles are what is playing throughout my room. They are so amazing. Their words inspire me and motivate me more than anything. When the world goes cold and there is no one there to turn to I turn to my music. Music is my escape from the real world.
This week has been extremely hectic and sometimes I just need to stop and breathe and listen to the Beatles and think about John Lennon because he always makes me happy or I could just look at my amazing tattoo on my foot with his lyrics:)

No comments:

Post a Comment