the life of a modern hippy

the life of a modern hippy

Thursday, May 6, 2010

1 Year of College DOWN!!

WOW!! I can't believe that my first year in college is coming to an end. I have made so many friends this year that I know I could never live without and now I'm not sure how I made it this far in life without them. To kick off my freshman year I joined Delta Zeta, best decision I ever made! Soon after I found out who my big was and she has become a major part of my life and my best friend. I learned my sisters are there for me when the rest of the world shuts me out, boys do not matter, and the library is very over rated! My sisters have become my backbone and the people I depend upon for everything. I am dating someone now, Travis. He became one of my closet friends this past semester and we just clicked. I've made that one guy best friend that every girl should have, Derek! He means the world and so much more to me and I don't know how I survived last semester without him. Chad has come in and out of my life but I love the boy to death and we will always be close no matter who he dates. Computers hate me and so do canoes apparently. I've gotten more bruises and cuts and kidney stones this year than any one person should ever have in their entire life. But through all the pain I gained a little from each experience and I know that I've changed for the better this past year. My friends are amazing, DZ is life, and ATU is my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment