the life of a modern hippy

the life of a modern hippy

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Rho Sigma


I've been chosen as a Rho Sigma for Fall 2010 Sorority Recruitment. We have had several trainings already and they have all been very beneficial to me. A Rho Sigma must partially disafiliate from their chapter throughout the duration of summer & during fall recruitment. Being a Rho Sigma means being friends with the girls going through recruitment. We are disafiliated so that it doesn't matter what chapter we are in it is what that particular girl feels fits her best. We don't want any girl to choose a chapter if she doesn't feel like she fully fits in with that chapter. When I went through fall recruitment I was very torn betweeen chapters after the first round of recruitment and even though I knew what chapters both of my Rho Sigmas were in I did not let it affect my decision to go Delta Zeta. Delta Zeta is where my heart was the entire time of recruitment and even though I never really knew if I had gotten into Delta Zeta up until Bid Day I had already felt a strong connection with the girls I now call my sisters. I am so pumped for Fall 2010 Recruitment and can't wait to have new sisters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment