the life of a modern hippy

the life of a modern hippy

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Finals Week

It's finals week again! Oh the joys of college life. Random trips to the park at night, playing monopoly in Nutt, and taking random adventures to the middle of no where with my BIG!! Those are just a few of the random things I have done this week. It has been insane. Who needs to study on finals week apprently not the crazy girls that live in south hall. Last semesters finals week was stressful for me because I was trying to move out of my old room, study for tests, and pack to go home for Christmas break it was all pretty out of control! But this semester I am so much more laid back about my life in general. I love everything that is going on and I want to take this last week in Russellville to spend time with the people that I love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment